Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

This was a good Easter!


I got the best basket ever! I got a Webkins bunny, a little stuffed bunny, Cadbury creme eggs, neopolitan eggs, a "disgusto" bunny (the chocolate really was BAD), and three new "Littlest Pets". Plus a lot more candy! I don't like jelly beans, but Jolly Rancher beans are the best!!


I was disappointed though, my dad didn’t come and my “sissy” (my stepmom’s daughter) didn’t either, or my new stepmom. I still live with my grandparents.

Try going to this kind of church – it really helps my dyslexia. It is called New River. This is my church. It makes me feel better, even though I still have trouble reading. You should try it!

5 comments:

  1. Try the Starburst jelly beans! I will try to have some on hand the next time you come over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you beautiful lady, I was thinking about the lady and her son story. The church built for her son dreams. I have decided to give the flower tree angel painting to this lady who as lost her son and built a church in his honor.

    Loads of blessings for your love and sweet little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, set free in our inspiration. Lisa Cole helped confirm so much.
    We can go on a journey of our own with angels and spread wings!

    Luv and hugs!

    Julie-ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, the psalm book is amazing. What a beautiful find. Thank you so much for sharing. Someone as taken good hearted time to design this book, so pleased you have it and will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is such a shame that you didn't see some of your family. Hope they can come and see you soon.
    My dad left me when I was 2 years old. I had my mum to bring my sister and me up. It was hard waiting for my dad to arrive and after hours stood and the front gate to find out he was not coming was sad.
    Good job you have your grandparents, they can be the best sometimes as they have learned so much in life and can be better with you.
    I will keep my fingers crossed for your family visit soon!

    ReplyDelete